top of page


In order for a student to be enrolled in care the following documents are needed:

Complete Immunization and Physical form (Commonwealth School health Entrance Form )

Current Immunization Record

Birth Certificate

Custodial Documentation

Tender Loving Childcare Registration Form

Tender Loving Childcare Enrollment Contract

Request for Administration of Medication Form

Click on the hyperlink to print the forms.

bottom of page